UV CANVAS Eight Running Horses Feng Shui Painting for Your Home and office vastu size 36 inch x 24 inch H140
- 8 running horses painting Eight Horses Feng Shui Paintings
- Realistic Digital 3D Painting ..Artist Raju Nandi
- UV Print Cotton Fabric Canvas Size: 36 x 24 Inch
- washable and Water Resistant
- Unframed Painting only, we will Ship Carefully Rolled in PVC tubes
- you can frame as per your choices
FREE SHIPPING IN INDIA
- Reviews (0)
Eight Horses Feng Shui Painting for Your Home and office Vastu
8 running horses painting Eight Horses Feng Shui Paintings
In feng shui practice, 8 horses are a symbol of courage and perseverance. Hang a painting of horses in the Southside of the living room to capture the vital essence and fire element of the horse.
Feng Shui Horse Symbolism
In classical feng shui applications, the image of the horse brings the energy of success, fame, freedom, and speed. Other characteristics horses represent are prosperity, forward motion, growth, loyalty, and stamina. Moreover, all horses are associated with the feng shui element of fire, as well as strong yang (male) energy.
The specific depiction of the horse also has a symbolic significance:
- A horse or horses in motion can help you regain focus and direct you toward a path to success.
- Red horses, especially when they’re galloping, are symbols of strength and aggression. These depictions are commonly used in offices to promote success.
- White horses in motion help to ensure a steady or smooth inflow of money for businesses and households.
- Horses positioned near each other can strengthen business and personal relationships. Horses depicted in larger groups are strong symbols of power and victory. Grouped horses should be moving together to symbolize partnership, family, and combined strength.
Best Places for Feng Shui Horses
To benefit most from the power of the horse symbol, position horses in certain locations based on your feng shui bagua map. You can use a photo, painting, sculpture, or any other decor item with a horse in it.
These are three of the best bagua areas to use the horse symbol:
- South: The feng shui element connected to the south area of your home or office is fire, which the horse symbol helps to draw in. In classical feng shui, this is your fame and reputation area.
- North: The north area of your space is your career and life path area, and the energy of the horse can help to bring growth and prosperity to those aspects of your life.
- Southwest: If you would like to use the horse symbol to benefit your love and marriage area—the southwest area of your space—choose a decor item depicting two horses, not one or three.
Horse Depictions and Placement to Avoid
As with all feng shui symbols, improper placement or conflicting symbolism can have a negative effect. Here’s what to steer clear of when using horses for feng shui:
- Avoid placing horses in wood or metal feng shui element areas, so you don’t conflict with the symbol’s fire association. The wood element is connected to the east and southeast areas of your space, and metal is associated with the west and northwest areas.
- Do not place horse images or figures in the bedroom. Their power and vigor—particularly when the horses are in motion—can bring too much active energy to the room, which should be a place of serenity and relaxation.
- Avoid horses that are sad, angry, or fighting one another. These depictions can generate conflict among household members or business associates. Horses should appear happy and have a sense of purpose for the most positive effect.
- Stay away from images with horses that are incomplete, abstract, or segmented. These depictions can promote a sense of confusion or lack of control.
- Do not face galloping horses outside a building or toward a doorway. Their energy should be directed into the space, not away from it.