Canon EOS 800D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55 mm is STM Lens + 16GB Memory Card + Carry Case
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 7 with 45 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
Canon EOS 800D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
AF experience beyond expectation
Experience the fast focusing speed of EOS 800D, which also features an intuitive, easy-to-use UI that guides you to shoot aesthetically-appealing images. The DIGIC 7 image processor and 24.2megapixel APS-C sensor combine to produce images more accurate and detailed than ever, great for preserving memories of holidays, special occasions and time spent with loved ones.
With the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, focus can be established in as fast as 0.03s during still photography in Live View mode– together with design features such as the Vari-angle touch-screen LCD, allows more freedom when shooting, making it much easier to shoot almost anything from self-portraits to professional-looking movies in Full HD 50p / 60p.
- Dual pxel CMOS AF
- 45 point All Cross-type AF
- Wi-Fi / NFC and Bluetooth low energy technology supported
DIGIC 7 and a New User-Friendly User Interface
The powerful new DIGIC 7 image processor not only improves the visual resolution and contrast of images shot in backlight but also enables noise reduction, allowing you to use fast shutter speeds in low light conditions (indoors, and in the evening and night) at normal ISO speeds as high as ISO 25 600 and still achieve sharp, vivid images with minimal image noise. Beginner users have the option of switching to a new, user-friendly user interface that features graphics, explanations and photos that helps them better understand functions and how to use them to achieve the effects they want. Touch operation makes navigation even easier – shooting has never been more fun!
Dual pixel CMOS AF and Movie digital IS*
Dual pixel CMOS AF enables speedy, touchscreen-operable autofocusing during Live View shooting and movie shooting regardless of the scene. For moving subjects such as children running around, there is Servo AF, which carries out subject tracking. The in-camera image stabilization (IS) function, compatible even with non-IS lenses, is equipped with a new Movie digital IS* feature which stabilizes the intense camera shake that tends to occur during movie shooting. With this, footage shot at Full HD 50p / 60p will be especially sharp and seamless.
*Movie digital IS cannot be used with the following lenses:
EF50mm F1.2L USM, EF85mm F1.2L II USM, EF200mm F2L IS USM, EF300mm F2.8L IS II USM, EF400mm F2.8L IS II USM, EF500mm F4L IS II USM, EF600mm F4L IS II USM, EF800mm F5.6L IS USM, EF200-400mm F4L IS USM
Bluetooth Connectivity for Added Convenience
In addition to Wi-Fi / NFC, the EOS 800D supports Bluetooth Low Energy which enables a low-energy, constant connection to smart devices. You can now carry out movie shooting for longer durations, and keep your device paired for a longer period during remote controlled shooting, both with less battery drainage compared to with a Wi-Fi connection. For remote control Live View shooting and file transfer with a mobile device pairing, the connection automatically switches to Wi-Fi. When the camera is connected to a TV screen, Bluetooth connection also allows you to remotely browse and navigate images and magnify/reduce the displayed image. With all these perks, you can say that ease of use has taken a huge leap ahead on this camera.