Mughal Harem Indian Miniature Painting On Canvas Size 36 x 24 Inch
- Mughal Harem Indian Miniature Painting On Canvas
- Material: Export Quality Cotton Fabric Canvas
- Size: 36 Inch x 24 Inch ..90 cm X 60 cm
- Top Quality UV Reprint Long Life color warranty
- Indian Miniature Mughal Painting
- Unframed miniature Painting
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER INDIA
- Reviews (0)
Mughal Harem Indian Miniature Painting On Canvas
Miniature art or painting in little is a genre that focuses on art (especially painting, engraving and sculpture) with a long history that dates back to the scribes of the medieval ages. Miniature art societies, such as the World Federation of Miniaturists (WFM), provide applicable definitions of the term.
Miniature art has been made for over 1000 years and is prized by collectors. The U.S. White House, the Smithsonian American Art Museum, Astolat Dollhouse Castle and museums around the world have collections of miniature paintings, drawings, original prints and etchings, and sculpture.
Miniatures are executed on a very small scale for books or albums on perishable material such as paper and cloth. The Palas of Bengal were the pioneers of miniature painting in India.