Trust Pay Policy ensures assured crafttrip /replacement to you on specific products when you return/seek replacement (within 7 calendar days from delivery). You shall also be eligible for refund upon successful cancellation of the product prior to delivery.
The products will be eligible for return/refund/replacement if specifically provided for in the Contact Us Mail Page.
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse delivery. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
The products for which installation is provided for, (Eg. television, washing machine, air-conditioner, etc.) should not be opened by yourself, nor its packaging is opened or tampered with. Authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product. In case, you choose to unbox the product or try installing the same, you shall do it at your own risk.
- Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised within 7 calendar days of delivery of the contact us page and submit your return reason properly.
- If you received Damage product and Different product Returns shall be arranged for pick-up through a logistic service partner. However, in the event the logistic service partner is unable to do so, a notification regarding the same shall be sent to you, for dispatching the product using a reputed courier in your respective area to the address mentioned in the notification. The freight charges for such products shall be reimbursed to you on successful receipt of product and verification of the same.
Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
For Conditions Correctness IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should not be removed and clearly visible. Completeness All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies, warranty/guarantee cards and combos (if any) should be present. Non Usage The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Non-damage (Product) The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel, etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes. Non-damage (Packaging) Product’s original packaging/ brand box should be undamaged.
- Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Seller by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against crafttrip.
- If the product received does not pass the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you.
- Refund/replacement shall be issued to you only after the product is received and verification of the same.
- Replacement is subject to availability of the product (size, color, etc.) and is limited to one request.
- In case the replacement product is out of stock, a refund shall be initiated.
- If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
- Products with passwords/locks should be returned unlocked/disabled.
- Products that store personal information should be returned after deleting all personal information. crafttrip shall not be responsible in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products sold as combos/sets cannot be replaced or returned individually.
- Products should be carefully packaged so that there is no damage during transit.
- crafttrip shall not be responsible for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to the craftrip is returned by mistake, crafttrip shall not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and shall not responsible for its delivery back to you. You waive any and all claims against crafttrip in this regard.
We will initiate a refund to the following modes Within Two days after Received Return Product Actual Condition :
|Payment mode||Refund mode options|
|Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets||Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets|
|IMPS/Bank Account through net banking||IMPS/Bank account through net banking|
- We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
- If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you through one of the modes mentioned above as agreed by you.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- Defective Branded product Like Nikon Canon Sony Etc. responsible is manufacturer warranty Crfattrip shall not in any liable for the same.
- We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the products ineligible for return or refund or replacement, if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We may also notify that the facility of pickup for returns from you has been withdrawn, in which case, you will have to bear your own expense and logistics to return the product back to the crafttrip.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. Refund for returned products or replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through conditions mentioned above. If the product received fails to pass through the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides a platform for Users to advertise, exhibit, make available and offer to buy various Products to who are buyers/customers.. and (b) a platform for such other Users to accept the offer to buy of the Products made by crafttrip on the Website and to make payments to crafttrip for purchase of the Products, services to facilitate the engagement of buyers to under commerce on the Website, such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
Eligibility to Use:
User Account, Password, and Security:
1:You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
2: Registered users: crafttrip makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided crafttrip certain required User information and created an account and a craftrip ID through certain log-in ID and password (“Account”). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (crafttrip ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the “Account Information”).
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify crafttrip of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. crafttrip will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by crafttrip or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or crafttrip has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, crafttrip has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
3: Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as ‘guest users’). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods and placing orders. However, You will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.
2: crafttrip may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts You can pay in the course of a single transaction. crafttrip will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, crafttrip shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by crafttrip with its bank from time to time.
3: For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and crafttrip does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
4: Payment Facility for Your orders: crafttrip may from time to time contract with third-party payment service providers including bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users. These third-party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, demand draft/pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection,
General third party information such as product catalogs, product description, and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images, and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website (“Third Party Content”). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only.